Friday, December 14, 2018

Penny Black | Happy Heart Day 2019




Hello Penny Black fans!

It's time for a new collection of stamps and dies from Penny Black!   This new collection is all about love-themed products that can be used to create Valentine, friendship, anniversary, thinking of you, and even birthday cards AND adorable projects!  These new stamps and dies will make your creative heart sing!

I've been sharing sneak peeks this past week and now it's time to show the full reveals and get ready for a party with Penny!  Penny Black has been gearing up for a fun Blog Hop scheduled for December 17th so please mark your calendars and don't miss it.  We'll be sharing a $50 giveaway to three lucky people.   I'll share more about the Blog Hop and giveaway at the end of my blog post.

As I began creating cards for this release I sketched out some different ideas and arranged dies and stamps together.   Don't forget to look your stamp sets over for the sweet little offerings because many times they can be used for backgrounds and even full card designs - I call that a bonus card!  And that is what this card is all about!   I used several of the little stamps that are included in the stamp set, Space Reserved 30-535   I also framed it with the beautiful frame die set, Lovely Border 51-484, and the smallest die from the new die set, Heart Balloons 51-493

Just for You, Valentine! Penny Black Stamps Inc. 30-535, 51-484, 51-493

Just for You, Valentine!  Penny Black Stamps Inc., 30-535, 51-484, 30-493

I love the softness to this card.  Oh don't get me wrong, I love those strong reds we all use during the month of love, but I also love soft pinks too.  Wouldn't this be adorable for a new baby card?  Just change the sentiment!


Now, I want to return to my comments earlier in the post about the Penny Black Blog Hop that is scheduled for Monday, December 17th   Penny Black Stamps Inc. will be offering a $50 giveaway to three lucky participants to their online store.   Just visit the Penny Black Stamps Inc. Blog on Monday and join in on the Hop.  Leave a comment on one or all of the blogs to be considered.  This is a beautiful love-filled release.  Hope to see you at the Hop for the full reveals!

Edited on 2/18/2019    This card has been selected as a Splitcoaststampers Favorite card for the "Best of 2018" and in pinned to their "Best of 2018 board"

Until then,
9 comments on "Penny Black | Happy Heart Day 2019"
  1. Oh, I love everything about this! Darling little bird, and the small stamps make the most perfect border, along with the pretty heart frames. Love the soft colors. "Space Reserved" is probably not the actual name of the stamp set, is it? I did follow your link and see the whole set. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie!
      Thanks so much for the visit! I love to see you here. I love the soft pastels on this card too. It really was sort of a happy accident (laughing). That's why I talked a little bit about looking over your stamp sets for those little "overlooked" bits. They can make lovely backgrounds, or in this instance, a full card design. To answer your question, yes, the actual name of the set is, Space Reserved. Always look for the product # as well. On one of the larger stamps in the set the Teddy Bear is sitting on a bench and the sign says, "Space Reserved" I guess that's why they named it the way they did. Hope to see you Monday for the Blog Hop. I'll be sure to stop by for a visit and get a closer look at your beautiful cards!

      Delete
  2. Oh this is so very pretty, I adore all those gorgeous layers, this is so way outta my league lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So mamany lovely layers, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I’m getting excited about starting my Valentine’s Day cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you HAD me at gray stripe! so much to love about this darling card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love this soft and dreamy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These soft colors are perfect for the images you used. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature