Saturday, April 27, 2019

Hello Bluebird | Fly a Kite with Susie

“It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?”
― L.M. Montgomery, Ann of Green Gables

Hello Bluebird friends!    I’m on the Hello Bluebird Blog to share a card I’ve created with one of the newest Hello Bluebird April 2019 release sets, Fly a Kite.  It is delightful when one can imagine the childlike characters of the forest flying a kite together isn’t it?   Recently, I’ve been talking to my blog friends about mediums and styles.  Today I am sharing my love of building scenes and adding patterned paper to create a happy, and whimsical scene.   Let's take a walk together to the Hello Bluebird Blog and talk patterned papers and the different design style it can bring to your card.

The magical world of make believe and the characters that live in it.  The Hello Bluebird April 2019 Release provides the beauty of the imageable!
2 comments on "Hello Bluebird | Fly a Kite with Susie "
  1. Oh goodness, this is just delightful, Susie! What a wonderful cheery and charming scene. Your coloring is terrific And your critters are adorable. Hope somebody saves Mr. Mouse there. I think the heart clouds are so fun. It could rain love! Thank you so much for sharing. Your imagination is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanne! I'm always delighted when a design resonates with my friends (smiling). I love that little mouse and I'm sure he's hanging on tightly! He's not about to miss an adventure with friends.

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature