Monday, March 4, 2019

Timeless 2019 Release and Blog Hop | Penny Black

Hello Penny Black Fans!
It's a "Party with Penny!"   You're invited to join in the fun over the next several days as Penny Black reveals their newest collection of stamps and dies, Timeless 2019

Penny Black is kicking off the party with a Blog Hop!

You should have arrived at my blog from the talented, Birgit Edblom
If you want to start the hop from the beginning, you can go to the Penny Black blog for a complete list of all of the blog hop participants.   You can also find the blog hop list at the end of my blog post.

  * Note:  I will link all the products I have used in pink and list product numbers in the caption underneath the card photo.

So let's get this party started and spring forward!
If you are patiently waiting for spring, this release is for you!   Beautiful brush stroke florals, tender transparent sets, and coordinating stamp/die sets.  Something for everyone!


My first card features the transparent set, Delicate Beauty, framed with Swirly Stitches, and a new phrase from the set, Sentiments  The Delicate Beauty set has a coordinating die which makes life so much easier unless you enjoy fussy cutting (which I do).   I colored the main blossom in the Delicate Beauty set, and the medium bloom from the Special Friends set with Copic markers.   The icing on the cake?  A beautiful frame and sentiment that sets the stage for delicate rosy blooms!

Penny Black products used:  #30-559 Delicate Beauty; #30-561 Special Friends (medium flowers and leaves); #30-544 Sentiments; #51-502 Swirly Stitches

My second card features both the Special Friends and Delicate Beauty sets again.  Sweet floral sprigs are framed by the new Diamond Cut die that projects a lattice look - and popped up on the spring green base panel cut using the Elegant Stitching die - perfect!   And who might you find in a springtime garden?  A rabbit of course!  I love this little guy.  I love the dimension the small dots give her and preferred to emboss this piece rather than do a lot of coloring -- I saved the coloring for the blossoms and again used my Copic markers.   I chose the very small word sentiment, "Because..." from the Grateful Sentiments set.  Have you ever wanted to send a card just "because" you had someone on your heart and were thinking of them?   It fits doesn't it? (she smiles).
Penny Black products used:  #30-561 Special Friends, #30-559 Delicate Beauty (springs of flowers); #30-547 Grateful Sentiments; #51-499 Diamond Cut; #51-440 Elegant Stitching
I hope you've enjoyed seeing these cards and products today.   I've loved creating them for you!  This new release is sprinkled with springtime beauty!  Don't forget to check out Instagram, Facebook, and the Penny Black Flickr Group to see some of the newest cards from your favorite designers.

But we're not finished yet!


It wouldn't be a party without a giveaway, right?   Penny Black is giving away a $50 shopping spree to the Penny Black online store to FIVE lucky winners!   To enter, leave a comment on any Blog Hop post (this one included).   The giveaway closes on Sunday, March 10th, at 11:59 PST and winners will be announced on the Penny Black blog on March 18th

And now... keep hopping! 
Your next visit is Marion Vagg

Blog Hop participates



Thanks for hopping with us and checking out all the lovely cards from these talented ladies.  I'll be back tomorrow with two more cards from the Timeless 2019 release!
90 comments on "Timeless 2019 Release and Blog Hop | Penny Black"
  1. Your cards are lovely! I just love the colors and design of the bunny card...greens and browns are my fav! You’ve shown us so many possibilities with these amazing new products by Penny Black! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! The bunny one is adorable and I really like the framed stitching and the new lattice die and...well, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, thank you so much for the inspiration with the new Penny Black stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, love, love both of them. Each one is unique and so inspiring.
    Thank you for sharing.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful card using Delicate Beauty, you really showcase that stamp with that card. The Bunny card is the sweetest and it is perfect with the Diamon Cut die...I think I really NEED that :). Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Love all of that dimension

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many ways to use these amazing dies and stamps and your cards show them off to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dimension you incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both so beautiful! Love the little bunny breathing in the spring air!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards. So pretty with all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pleased to meet you & your gorgeous work. Both your cards are very beautiful. Adore the detailed frame & sentiment card on the first, such a pretty detail on that. The rabbit on the second card has so much texture & is super cute. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that beautiful framing and gorgeous flowers, Susie! The bunny smelling the flowers on the trellis reminds me that we'll be seeing bunnies soon. Two beautiful springtime cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are so adorable! Love the bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards. That little bunny is so sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two lovely, lovely cards!! I love the framing on the 1st card and of course the beautiful flowers, and that sweet little bunny on your 2nd card just steals my heart!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice but especially the first one. Just so calming

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your art and attention to details is an inspiration!! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What lovely cards! I like the depth that the die cuts create.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful set of cards!! Love the dimensions and the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are stunning - love the dimension!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards showcasing this new release! Sadly, I do not like fussy cutting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such elegant and gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Two stunning cards, Susie! Amazing designs with such wonderful color combinations. These dies are gorgeous and you are showcasing them so nicely! Thank you for the inspiration!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such beautiful cards. Love the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow. You are so talented!! These cards are stunning!! I love both and I can’t pick a favorite. But that little bunny is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are beautiful. I think you've convinced me that I need the Diamonds Cut die and the Special Friends stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  28. As the name suggests it is truly timeless.
    Both cards are elegant and wow. The first card with soft colors and dies was like a picture on an icing cake. Love both cards but the first is my personal preference. tc stay blessed. Love and hugs from Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards! My favorite is the bunny card. The Special Friends set is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful cards - I love your design on the bunny one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are adorable! :) Love how you colored those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What gorgeous cards and such great inspiration. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful cards!!! I really like those dies with the edge designs.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your fresh designs! So beautiful cards! Love, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  35. Darling cards - LOVE the second card - the layering is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful! You have such a great eye for detail!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely cards! I love how you added the bunny from Special Friends to the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Both cards are beautifully designed;I especially love the bunny card. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh Susie the first card is absolutely gorgeous! A piece of art! Your send card is darling with bunnies! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  40. LOVE the colors you chose for your flower card, simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Both designs are gorgeous! Every element is just perfect--love the colors and great die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such pretty cards! I especially love the frames and the sentiment on that first card.

    ReplyDelete
  43. From elegant to cute, these are both gorgeous! I love the framing you've used on the first and the second just makes me happy!! Both designs are beautifully balanced and full of so many fantastic design elements. Thanks for hopping with Penny Black! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful job! These new products look great!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lovely cards with such pretty details! I'm in love with that sweet bunny! Love that Diamond Cut die also!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the sweet designs and lovely, subtle coloring. The bunny is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the cards. The coloring and designs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love that bunny...and your staging!!!! Great dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love everything about that bunny card!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the frame design and the lattice. PB flowers are always gorgeous - thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wonderful inspiring works of art. I want so many of the items you used on the cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  52. These are gorgeous and the bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  53. What beautiful cards! I really love the frames and backgrounds that were added to these dies & stamps. Thank you for sharing. Brenda West

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your palettes and designs are so elegant and classy. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

    ReplyDelete
  55. sweet – – I can see that rabbit is about to prune that plant!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Gorgeous! I Love the bunny card! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Gorgeous cards! I love all the beautiful layers and attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful flowers and framing on the first and cute bunny and lattice on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your cards are stunning and photographed beautifully!! These little works of art would look right at home in a gallery!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  60. So pretty! Love the precious bunny ...

    ReplyDelete
  61. Sweet! Ohhhh, I want it all as I always want everything from Penny Black, but, alas, I'm on a self-imposed shopping hold. You're the best at showcasing Penny Black with your pretty designs and coloring. Fun flowers and darling bunny. Love the curly frame die. Gosh, Susie, I'm overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet friend, you ALWAYS bring a smile to my face! What a way to wake up in the morning!! Thank you so much for the visit, Leslie. I completely agree with you about the Penny Black line. I find there stamps to "fit" me perfectly. I love all things garden so it has been a fun release to work with. Spring is just around the corner!

      Sending warm hugs,
      Susie ~

      Delete
  62. Love your cards! Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oh what beautiful cards! Lovely compositions, color palettes and layers of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love your cards - love the detail on the edges

    ReplyDelete
  65. what gorgeous work....so very nice

    ReplyDelete
  66. What GORGEOUS cards!! I love the colors and all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love your cards and like you I don't mind doing some fussy cutting, it's quite relaxing :>) TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  68. Lovely cards and lovely bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Oh what beautiful cards! Your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  70. And the fresh colors of spring and that sweet rabbit just make me so happy!
    A+ artwork,
    Best, gina

    ReplyDelete
  71. What lovely coloring! And I love all the dimension you put on your cards. Thanks for sharing these beautiful cards with us!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Wonderful creations! I especially love your lovely pink flowers card!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Two beautiful cards; great colouring !
    I love the sentiment on the first one, and the simple "because" of the second card !

    ReplyDelete
  74. Fantastic cards!
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  75. Wow that floral card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Both cards are Beautiful! Love the dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beautiful cards, your layout design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Your bunny card is so delightful! I love the whole design, color, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Great creations! The first card looks like a decorative tabletop piece

    ReplyDelete
  81. Gorgeous flowers colored so beautifully too. The second card with the rabbit and trellis is delightful.
    Time well spent for this blog hop addition

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature