Friday, November 1, 2019

Hello Bluebird | Merry Mice and Dickens Carol


Hello friends, I'm up on the Hello Bluebird Blog today and hope you'll meet me there as I continue to feature our new release sets.  I've created a classic card today featuring, Merry Mice, using a few different coloring mediums I think you'll love.

It's been a whirl wind week for Hello Bluebird, and our International design team continue to inspire us as they feature their sample cards.   The festive and beautiful stamp and dies sets will get your holiday juices flowing.   So, grab a cup of your favorite hot chocolate and come visit me today!
7 comments on "Hello Bluebird | Merry Mice and Dickens Carol"
  1. I left you love over on the Hello Bluebird blog. I thought I was on yours, oops! I was a little effusive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jeanne! That's exactly what I was aiming for. I made the post here (on my blog) shorter. On days that I post on the Hello Bluebird blog that's where I try to guide the traffic. I hope you liked the card today. It's a very sweet set. Hugs, Susie ~

      Delete
    2. Jeanne, which card did you leave a comment on? I didn't see a comment on this card.

      Delete
  2. Hi Susie, thanks for your comment on my Hello Bluebird card. I just wanted to let you know I did use sparkly paper for the pond!!! x I love your cards by the way!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph!
      I thought so! (she smiles). It was very nice, Steph and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you and your family had a blessed Thanksgiving. Thank you so much for coming over to my blog and letting me know. Hugs, Susie ~

      Delete
  3. That's awesome, So here is a best font website which will m provide fine quality fonts for free;

    Royalty Free Fonts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our pest control technicians can give you peace of mind by expertly helping you remove unwanted pests from your home – and making sure they don’t come back. Pest Disinfection and Sanitization Service Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature