Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Heart is with You

Happy sweetest day my friends!

Today I have a short post, and a card I created a while back for our grandson. Although today is Valentine's Day, an exciting day for most, it can bring on a little anxiety if you are a little one.  Oh, it's tons of fun to color and paint, and make valentines when you are around those you know.  It's a different story when you have to bring those valentines to class and pass them out (she smiles).

The sweet story of the Kissing Hand, authored by Audrey Penn, and illustrated by Ruth E. Harper, is about a little raccoon named Chester, who wasn't sure he was ready to leave the nest and go to school. But mama promised him she would always be with him and placed a kiss in the palm of his hand.  Now that's a confidence builder - right?
Love Lives Here stamp/die set from Papertrey Ink
Designed by Susie Lessard
I've kept this card tucked away for just such a day.  I think today might be a day we take our young grandson and his mama out for a Valentine's Day lunch to celebrate how much we love them both.

Love Lives Here is one of my all time favorite sets, designed by Melissa Phillips and Nichole.  Papertrey Ink is celebrating 2010 the past, present, and future with this set. Congratulations to Papertrey, Ink on your 10th Anniversary.

Happy Valentine's Day.   Come, sit, stay a while.
Sincerely,
Susie ~
3 comments on "My Heart is with You"
  1. This is so beautiful in many ways, Susie. There's the thought behind it, of course. Lovely. Then there's the stamping, itself. Beautiful, serene night sky with the moon highlighting the sentiment and simple images. The grass in the foreground really makes the scene, I think. Are those fireflies? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet Susie, I always love your cards and how you share your heart and thoughts about what these special cards mean. What a precious story and a perfect time to share it with your sweet Teddy and his mama! I love it and really love all your cards, sweet friend! Wishing you a beautiful day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature