Saturday, March 16, 2019

Garden Party | Penny Black


Special Friends and A Garden

Hey there Penny Black fans!   Are you tired of bunnies?  Nah, I didn't think so (she smiles).  I'm back today to share another sweet springtime card created with several new creative dies and one of my favorite stamp sets.   It's a garden party with pretty pink gingham, springtime green, and the cutest tiny watering can.  All we need are our gloves and hat!

Penny Black products used:  Special Friends #30-561, Floral Silhouette #30-563, A Garden #51-510, Swirly Stitches #51-502, and Hello Frame #51-040
First, don't you just love those tiny flowers and watering can?!  Am I the only one that thinks all the little wee ones come out to play at twilight in the garden?  Do you talk to your plants and flowers?  I confess, I do (she laughs).

The first thing I did when I pulled out my creative dies and stamp set was to pick my checked patterned paper for the background and a smaller check for the small table cloth.  I also wanted to emboss (again) that sweet bunny from the Special Friends set.  But this time I used a pretty rose gold embossing powder - oh I wish you could see this in real time.  Once I embossed and let it cool, I used just a touch of Copic color to the bunny.   Next, I die cut a pretty frame and small panel using the newest Swirly Stitches dies, and trimmed them both with my gold leaf pen.   Then I used my Zigs (a pretty spring green) again on one of the pretty solid transparent stamps in the Floral Silhouette set and stamped on the smallest panel.   Add a little water from a water pen or small brush and you get a beautiful soft, out-of-focus appearance that projects a peek into my secret garden.   I popped up the bunny with adhesive dimensional squares.   Now you have a bit of depth and perspective to the window.   A Garden provides just the perfect size garden elements for this garden party.  The little watering can, tiny flowers, and leaves are so sweet. 


Rose gold sequins and a happy Hello finished the card.   I cut the word Hello from the Hello Frame three times from soft grey card stock.   This card has tons of sweet dimension and layers of details.   I'll be back a little later with some more Timeless 2019 creations using the newest release of stamps and creative die-cuts.
3 comments on "Garden Party | Penny Black"
  1. I just shake my head. This is so sweet and pretty. Masterful. You have a true gift, Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numerous online destinations offer different sorts of nursery furniture and it is essential to scan for all the organizations who sell the things for a more prominent decision. Entrümpelung Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numerous online destinations but This is so cute and pretty. Masterful, offer different types of nursery furniture and it is important to scan for all organisations. You have a true gift that sell things for a more prominent decision. Entrümpelung Spandau

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature