Saturday, March 16, 2019

Irish Luck | Penny Black | Happy St. Patrick's Day


Irish Luck

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my Irish friends and Penny Black fans today!   I have a quick post for you today with one of Penny's newest Teddy Bears from the 2019 Timeless release of stamps, coordinating dies, and  creative die cuts.

What do you do to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?  What are your special traditions?  Do you make a special meal, decorate, go to an Irish Day parade, wear the green?

I'm Irish on my mother's side (Elizabeth June Riley) and my youngest has a wee bit o' red in her hair and freckles across her face.   My DIL's mother is also Irish - we've got this holiday covered (she laughs!)   And because of this I never want to forget our Irish heritage, and my dear friends who love this holiday.    This sweet Teddy is perfect for your St. Patrick's Day cards, and I know I'm going to use him many times over.

Products used:  Floral Silhouette #30-563; Swirly Stitches #51-502; Irish Luck #30-538; and Irish Luck Cut Out #51-524
I started this card by stamping some background sprig o' green (that's what I call them) from the perfect, Floral Silhouette 30-563 stamp set, using some green ink and cutting the panel with the new Swirly Stitches 51-502 creative die-cut and trimmed the edges with some gold leaf pen.   On another piece of Neenah Solar White I stamped my Teddy from the Irish Luck 30-538 stamp set.  This is a three (3) piece set which includes the Teddy, sentiment, and banner.  The lucky thing about this set is the coordinating Irish Luck Cut Out 51-524  Yay! 

This card came together quickly (pure coloring fun!) - I've added a few gold sequins and lots of good luck wishes.  Have a wonderful day and I hope you'll share a few of your special traditions with me.
2 comments on "Irish Luck | Penny Black | Happy St. Patrick's Day"
  1. Unbelievably cute! I'm having a good time here today, Susie. This is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! What COPIC colors did you use one this?

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature