Monday, March 7, 2016

DO-OVER

Do-Over. 
noun  informal
An opportunity to try or perform something a second time.


Hey friends!
Yep, I'm calling for a do-over (she smiles).   After starts and stops, inconsistent blogging, and many moves (some cross-country), I felt it was time for a fresh start with a new name. 

We've had another move since we last spoke.  We are now located in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina on Daniel Island.   The lowcountry or low country including the Sea Islands has a charm of it's own.   Saltwater marshes, island breezes, and the cries of seabirds surround us now.
Pond and Wetlands on Daniel Island
The White Bridge Magnolia Plantation
Folly Beach Pier
Laughing Gulls
Our Island Home
A beautiful place to sit and rock, sip iced tea, and wave to the neighbors.   Where the laughter of bare foot children lingers into gloaming.  And community and culture share a kinder and gentler way of life.


So this time around, I'd like to share my handcrafted cards, photography, and artwork - maybe a recipe or two.   A place to sit a spell, talk, and share what's on our hearts.

Hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,
Susie ~

2 comments on "DO-OVER"
  1. Beautiful! Love your new blog. Well done and I look forward to reading your adventures. You are the very best. Love you friend, DAF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie! Welcome to blogging! Love where you have relocated to and your home looks fabulous! I will add you to my Feedly feed! I always love your photography you have a gift with the lens!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature