Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Fa La La - Package Delivery!

I'm crazy in love with this guy!  I loved pairing the adorable Santa from MFTs Jingle All the Way with the new word die from Simon Says Stamp, Fa La La.  The Fa La La die is from the Making Spirits Bright collection has both the word and shadow in the set.  Again, to maximize my options I have paired several company products for this card.  Now that we're retired it really helps me stretch those crafting dollars.  The designer paper is from Lawn Fawn.  I had all the pieces cut and on my craft table so this card came together fast - perfect!   I had already cut several santa's and had them tucked into the cataloged stamp set.   It gave me the time to really enjoy a little Copic coloring.
Are you wondering how I added that sparkle to the photograph?  It's a filter from LINE camera and can be found in the APP store.   For those of us who just can't get enough sparkle and shine, this fills the bill without the mess.

Now go create something that makes your heart sing and puts a smile on your face!   And don't forget to check for a package delivery.  That santa is a sneaky guy (smiling).

Sincerely,
Susie ~






2 comments on "Fa La La - Package Delivery!"
  1. So ultra-cute, Susie! I was checking out this Santa guy, too. I'm always combining different companies' products. A card would hardly get done otherwise. This is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leslie. I feel the same way. Now that we are retired I have to be careful how I spend those crafting dollars. Hope you'll see the post before this one. I think you'll enjoy those cards. 3 cards, 3 different looks.

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature