Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Papertrey Ink | Make it Monday #348 Lottsa Letters

Hi everyone!

Grey skies and rain can really bring out the flowers and color in our craft rooms as we dream of springtime.  With the cold weather bearing down that's exactly what I've been doing!   Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #348 Lottsa Letters has inspired me to play along with their challenge


I have to admit that I was smitten with Michelle Leone's card, Fiesta, Like There's No Manana!   The vibrant color just jumped off the page!   You know that old song, "I'm a little bit country, you're a little bit rock n' roll?"   Well... I think my color palette is a little bit spring, and a little bit Easter (laughing).  I cut my letters from Papertrey Ink Card Stock with Block Alphabet Upper and placed them in a whimsical way across my panel cut with Mix & Mat: Scalloped Die

And don't you love it when a plan comes together?   Don't Forget to Write is a favorite and a Market Kit that I use sparingly because I don't want to use it all up.  I remembered the florals - perfect! 


If grey skies are in your forecast pull out your florals and die cut letters -- blue skies will be in your future before you know it!

Until next time
Come. Sit. Stay awhile, I think we're going to be friends!

Sincerely,
Susie ~

3 comments on "Papertrey Ink | Make it Monday #348 Lottsa Letters"
  1. Cutest card ever! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those letters! The background! The flowers! Don't those letters and hearts all look so cute laying about in their yummy spring/Easter colors! I love your set up as much as your card, and that's saying a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Leslie, your visits mean the world to me. Tonight I am full of tears. I shouldn't be but I am. Our son and DIL have found their own place here on the island and will be moving on Sunday. Our your grandson only remembers this house now because he was so young when we all moved here. We all know this is the best thing for everyone. But I'm full of all kinds of emotions. Seeing your smiling face and reading your kind words touches me so. Thank you so much for your encouragement. Have you read about the Papertrey Ink Design Team? Almost all of them are leaving as of the end of the month. I guess that hit me hard too. I'm just getting to old and sentimental, Leslie. I throughly enjoyed creating this card. I did a little series with those cute flower sprays. I will post the last card tomorrow. I have surprise myself with the number of Valentine's Cards created this year. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature