Sunday, January 27, 2019

Simon Says Stamp | Wednesday Challenge | Have a Heart

Hello again!

Playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Have a Heart.   Create a love themed card using MFTs stamps and/or dies that are being featured this week.   This is a fun challenge because I can use a number of stamps and dies if I choose.  And, I'm in luck because I do have some MFTstamps   So today I featuring a card with Heart!


Building dimension without bulk begins with dry embossing on white card stock using an embossing folder with plenty of hearts (winking).  A pretty heart cut in the center using Concord & 9th Layers of Love die   Next, I have backed the white panel with a soft blush card stock and stamped that beautiful scripted sentiment, I Love Us, from Penny Black Stamps, Forever & Always #30-401


I used several floral sets from MFtstamps but I'm afraid they are retired now.   But you can use any small floral sets you have to create these little bouquets.   I backed them with dimensional adhesives and popped them up on each side of the heart.  The addition of tiny flat jewels in some of the flower center, and black flat enamel dots provides additional dimension, color, and plenty of style while still keeping a nice clean look.

I'll have another card using these sweet flower bouquets created with MFTs petite blooms soon.

Until next time
Come. Sit. Stay awhile...

Sincerely,
Susie ~
1 comment on "Simon Says Stamp | Wednesday Challenge | Have a Heart"
  1. Ahhh, my favorite thing -- dimension without bulk. I love mail-friendly cards! The embossing is such a wonderful way to start, and the pretty heart window and stamped/die cut flowers layered up -- love!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature