Sunday, January 27, 2019

Valentine's Day |LOVE U | Die Cutting

Hi friends!

I'm sharing another card today using those sweet blooms, Desert Bouquet, Mini Modern Blooms, K-01 Beautiful Blooms (I'm sorry I think these sets may have been discontinued), from MFTstamps.   Any small flower sets you may have will work.  I also used one of my favorite heart dies, Sketched Hearts, from Simon Says Stamp.  This is such a great die because it really is a three for one die.  Two hearts attached, plus a small heart all in one!  I cut the die twice, once from Raspberry Fizz card stock, and once from mirrored gold card stock to compliment the die cut letters, LOVE U from Papertrey Ink Block Alphabet Upper Die collection


My background panel dry embossed from Papertrey Ink Damask Designs Impression Plate provides texture, while the circle, cut from a basic nested circle die provides dimension and a place for your flower spray to sit.  The sweet sketched heart die sits perfectly at the bottom of the circle.

I have several more Valentine's Day cards for you next week.  I think that will be the last of them for this year.  Time to get them in the mail.  I hope you've enjoyed our time together.  And I'll see you back next time.   A special thank you to Michelle Leone from Papertrey Ink and all the inspiration she provided with her adorable card, Fiesta, Like There's No Manana!
2 comments on "Valentine's Day |LOVE U | Die Cutting"
  1. I must be in the mood for Valentines because I'm feeling absolutely delighted with all these fresh and pretty things you've been making, Susie. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be making any Valentines this year as I'm trying to finish up a card order. I'm so happy to see you on the blog because I don't make it to Instagram often enough. If I had to pick just one designer to imitate it would be you. Such pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful with beautiful photography! those details are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature