Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Queen & Company | Shaped Shaker Card Kits



Hello friends!  Welcome to my front porch today as we talk about creating shaker cards.

I will be the first to say that I have always believed myself to be shaker card challenged (she laughs).  No longer my friends.  Why?  The wonderful shaker card kits from Queen & Company!

Queen & Co Specialty kits are all inclusive kits which often include dies, shaker foam accents, toppings, bling, twine, stamps and stickers.   It's very easy to create 10 cards with just one kit. 

I was amazed at how easy it was to create a sweet window shaker card using the kit I was sent.  And as the statement above states, everything I needed to create the card was included.   How sweet is this little window scene?!  A perfect window setting for a craft room (she smiles).


The Window Shaker Kit includes the following:
(4) Steel Dies (9) Self-Adhesive Foam Shaker Shapes (9) Matching Acetate Covers (1) 3x4 Clear Stamp Set

Patterned Papers and embellishments galore!  I used the Bling Flowers in PinkJelly Gems Topping Set, and the 6x6 Dots Paper Pad

Card kits are a wonderful tool for the busy crafter.  And with so many kits available you're sure to find one that suits your crafty needs.

I'll see you back on the front porch in a couple of days with another Queen & Company Window Shaker card

Thank you stopping by for a visit

4 comments on "Queen & Company | Shaped Shaker Card Kits"
  1. Oh, how cute! What an inviting scene. I'd like to step inside a visit a spell. You're on a roll with your designing, Susie. Who wouldn't want you to play with their toys? You do such a beautiful job with everything you pick up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day we'll get to craft together, Leslie! From the moment I saw your beautiful garden I've wanted to stop and visit. To walk and talk garden flowers and finish with a trip to your craft room would be pure heaven. Add Wally and Lulu to the mix and I'm afraid I wouldn't want to leave! Thank you always for your special visits Big hugs, Susie ~

      Delete
  2. Look at this delightful window. It looks so welcoming. Would love to come and set a spell and enjoy that tea and cake and get to know you better. Queen and Co kits are fabulous. I follow Kristie Marcotte who makes many cards using Queen & Co kits and I'm building quite the stash of shaker components because of her inspiration. So fun. Your card has a lovely charm and grace to it. Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you so much, Jeanne! I'd love a visit with tea and cake (I make a good cuppa of tea), and you'd love my front porch! Southern porches are so gracious and inviting with flowers and rocking chairs that you could stay, rock, and visit all afternoon! But... I digress. I have always considered myself somewhat "shaker card challenged" but after receiving a kit from Queen & Company I couldn't believe how easy it was to create one. Everything you need to put it together is included. I really like the forms that are pre-cut -- fill and put on the acetate! Thank you again for stopping. Hugs, Susie ~

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature