Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day Melman!

I hope your day has been covered in chocolate goodness, flowers, kisses and hugs!   I wanted to pop in for a short visit to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!

I created a sweet Valentine for our young grandson who loves the movie, Madagascar.  Honestly, we all love the movie (laughing).  My favorite character is King Julian.  Our grandson's favorite is Melman.  Do you remember Melman, the love sick giraffe?   It is pretty difficult to "One-up Lighting McQueen" from Cars, so I had to put on my game face and think of something that would make him laugh.

Enter Googly Eyes!
Melman has changed his spots for hearts and is sporting a red bow tie - and love is in the air!

Sincerely,
Your Valentine ~
XO
3 comments on "Happy Valentine's Day Melman!"
  1. Leave it to you to make THE most adorable Valentine for your grandson! Those eyes! The elephant's rosy cheeks and the heart spots on the giraffe! All those hearts scattered around and the dotty pointillism background! What a cute stamp and a delightful card! Bet you were smiling the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: I tried to pin in, but it wouldn't work. Sometimes I get that with Pinterest. Later, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentines Day... is the traditional day where lovers express their love for each... at the least this is exactly what Wikipedia says. https://www.florisis.ro/florariecluj/

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature